Saturday, July 30, 2016

SECRET OF THAT MASARAP Lechong KAWALI. Sometimes I wonder why we did this or pigs pan's such a delicious and beautiful texture. Let us teach the proper process and D2 are you surprised. Lechon Kawali is a Filipino crispy deep fried pork belly dish. This recipe post shows you how to easily prepare this Filipino food.
As much as I love my mother-in-law's fried spare ribs, my heart will always belong to my one true love of Filipino food—lechon kawali. This boiled and deep-fried pork belly is perhaps the best example of just how well Filipinos know their pork.

The exterior is salty and extra crispy, while the interior is tender and moist with fat and juicy meat. It's a rich combination that pairs extremely well with the mild tartness of cane vinegar, which cuts through the fat just enough to make eating a whole plate of fried pork a dangerously simple task.

Despite the clear risk to my health, I've spent quite a bit of time perfecting the recipe. Prepare thyself.




Ingredient: 

Pork (well I was breech or pork belly with skin and fat) 
2 cups 7-Up or Sprite 
2 tablespoons salt 
4 cloves garlic (crushed) 
1 tablespoon peppercorns 
2 bay leaves 
Lard (this is pretty much more deep-fry) 
fish sauce and lime ointment 
black pepper 

method: 

In a pot or deep cooking pot is put let's all ingredients EXCEPT the Oils and Fish sauce, calamansi and pepper. Fill with water and boil over high heat. When you boil that is hard cover, reduce the heat and simmer 45 minutes. Turn off heat, remove and refrigerate Let overnight or 8 hours. 

When I was ready for a bowl combine the fish sauce and calamansi. Coat the meat baby. I fry or deep fry them join us for about 15 minutes or until crispy skin heat to medium or medium-high heat (po Fry the meat with fat and skin intact and then chop Chopin when we can). Remove and budbrun pepper. I served it with roasted chili sauce or suka't with pepper. This is the secret of delicious restaurants to us .. bon apettite !! ( ",) 

** Note: I am powerful Tumatalsik oil so ready to please you cover the pan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BEST SELLERS

DINERS